Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tomorrow is another day!

      I think it is a terrible day to all Brazilians. Brazil suffered a crushing in the semi-final game with Germany. I feel so sorry about that, my Brazilian friends.
      I guessed Germany would win, but not like this. It's a pity that Neymar and Tiago Silva was absence. German played wonderfully. But it is Brazil, what country had been five times champions, what country was proud of soccer. I don't know why, no defense, no offense and turnover by turnover. Obviously, Germany won.
      But it is not the end. It was a game. Life  goes on. Come on, men. Tomorrow is another day.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for those words Lu, that was so nice from you! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lu! Thanks for the word and for watching the game with us. Unfortunately we lose. I' m sad but not because we lose but by the way we lose. 7x1 it is hard to describe... But i am proud. The brazilian team is a good team. They have incredible player, and the most important, the players are brave and they have the passion. I am proud besides the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, Brazil missed more Thiago Silva than Neymar. The lack of leadership was an important factor back in that match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the interest and pride you all have in sports, particularly soccer. It is a wonderful game for you all to bond around. And Lu, your sympathy for the Brazilian team and your friends is very kind. Many people would rub the loss into their faces (to use an idiom you all just learned). Perhaps there is more soccer to come soon!

    ReplyDelete