Monday, July 28, 2014

Goodwill is incredible !



I had never heard about Goodwill stores until last Friday. And what an amazing work people do there! Goodwill exists since 1902 and thenceforth has been collaborating with several needy sector of society.

They receive donations of stuff people don’t need more, and we were able to see one of them (not a surprise, since they receive more than a hundred contributions per day just in that Janesville store). In addiction, they also hired people with disabilities and inexperienced employees to work there.
Talking about the store itself, there are so many cheap things there. I wasn’t expecting such low prices. I liked one shirt, but unfortunately, it wasn’t my size.

So, Teri gave us a challenge: find specific things in Goodwill store. I had had to look for a belt, and dress shoes. Here are the <awkward> pictures to prove I accomplished the task.



1 comment:

  1. Lucas, well done! You have proven that you can find items, AND you have proven that you can take wonderful pictures! Thank you for recapping the facts from Goodwill- these are helpful and interesting to know!

    ReplyDelete