Sunday, July 20, 2014

Music history and timeline

Every thing has an evolution. Who and what does not?
Things are always changing and  improving the technology.
We leaned that music became famous in 456, named medieval music. It was only one kind of music (which I bet is boring ahaha). Music timeline has 6 types and we are in the postmodern type.
We also learned that the kind of music you like is related with you personality but we did not have time to read it all.
That is a 8 - track, common in the 70's.

 That is a junkebox, really famous in the 60's. Nowadays people still use it but as a decoration with a nice design.

 Here is some cassette type, common in the 70's as well.

We also have the radio, the vinyl disc, the Melodia (we saw in Milton's house), the MP3, the CD's and we also can listen music online.
Technology is helping people to remember their past. For example, people are transforming vinyl discs or cassette types in CD's so people can listen in the radio or in the car.
I remember when I was playing with my father's cassette types and when I went to my grandfather's house, I l used to listen it with both. Good memories.. 
I also remember when I was a child that I own my first CD player! It was awesome! It was bigger than my hands but I got really happy! If I was walking by car, I used to move it up so it does not keep the movement from the car and does not scratch my CD so much! Great times! 
The timeline that we also learned learned is: Gramophone, Regina, Vinyl, Cassette tapes, 8-track Tapes, Jukebox, CD, MP3 and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment