Sunday, July 27, 2014

Brazil x USA, I bet it's a tie!

There are a lot of differences between Brazil and USA. At sports, culture, eating habits, foods, and more. I'll talk more about the eating habits differences between Brazil and USA.

At Brazil, we are very used to have a light breakfast, we usually eat bread with something (most of times ham and cheese) or cereals, any of them with milk or coffee. At lunch we eat the most common meal in Brazil, rice, beans, any meat, salad and something to drink (soda, juice). At the dinner we do most of times the same as the lunch.

At the USA, as I've seen so far, it's very different. At the breakfast people can eat muffins, eggs, cereals, pancake, EVEN BACON!!!, any of them with milk or coffee. At lunch and dinner it's hard to tell, because different than Brazilians, Americans don't have a favorite/standard meal, so they can eat many different things at their meals.

I believe that both of them are very good, because I love to eat something I really like everyday, but it's also good to chance it sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Valdir, as you I also think breakfast here in U.S. is so strange. How it’s possible eat so much just in the beginning of the day? While I’m here, I have only been drinking a cup o orange juice in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valdir, how interesting! Thank you for sharing!
    A very common phrase in the U.S. is this: "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"
    Many older people tell this to younger people to emphasize the importance of eating a fulfilling breakfast each day!

    ReplyDelete