Saturday, July 19, 2014

easy or lame?



It’s always has been a current discussion about how far technology can go. It surprise me all the time! Today I can’t even imagine how would be my life without some technological gadgets.

Technology made everybody’s life and mine much easier. And this fact has some pros and cons. In my opinion more pros than cons. 

For me technology made us lazier. We have easy access to all information available in the world. We can get different levels knowledge about almost everything. Of course there are many unreliable on Internet, we have to be alert.

Just because we don’t have to take much effort to get something, It doesn’t mean we are more stupid. We just have to be careful where we are looking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you pointed out that many things on the internet are unreliable. Although we can find them quickly and easily, it doesn't mean they are accurate or true! For research, especially, beware!

    Thank you for sharing your opinion, as well. After reading the "Is Google Making Us Stupid?" article by Carr, has your opinion changed at all?

    ReplyDelete