Sunday, July 13, 2014

more s'mores, more s'mores, more s'mores !!!



When was said to me what is s’more, my first thought was “what? Hot marshmallow and chocolate? And a cracker? It must be so cloy.” A was totally wrong.


We had been at Ron’s house one more time for this s’mores party. He taught us how to heat on the bonfire. Really simple by the way. After that Ron taught us how to put the marshmallow and the chocolate in the middle of cracker.


I had three s’mores. And I could had eaten more. Because they were so good! For sure I want to repeat this.

1 comment:

  1. S'mores are such a unique combination! I'm glad you were able to try them and liked them! In the U.S. there are s'mores cookies, s'mores ice cream, and s'mores coffee, as well (among other foods). You should try those!

    What do you mean by "cloy"? Could you explain that a little bit?

    ReplyDelete