Saturday, July 5, 2014

3th and 4th of July

I am so tired and exhausted but for a really good reason! In July 3th, we went downtown and learned about the Independence Day of USA. We also played volleyball and the word game! I also had a chance to try the Culver's hamburguer which was delicious! We also went downtown and have some fun! We also went to Rose's pizza! SOOOO GOOD!
In July 4th, I woke up really early and started the day going to a Golf Club. After that, we went to the prade and I participated! That was my first time in a prade! After that, we went to Ron's home to watch Brazil x Colombia and I am so happy because we won and also so sad because we are going to play against Germany without Neymar and Thiago Silva :'(
After that, we went downtown to see the fireworks!








5 comments:

  1. I believe Germany will be the champion. But It is a pity about Neymar's absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost count how many times Ron introduced us. OMG. But it was funny.
    Ron and his family are such nice people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all enjoyed the 4th of July so much! You look like you are having so much fun in these pictures! Now that you have tried Rosa's Pizza (and some of you have tried Topper's), wouldn't it be a fun idea to compare all of the pizza places in Whitewater to see which one you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri, I am still looking for all-pizza-I-can-eat then I compare all of them :p
      I will do it for sure!

      Delete