Sunday, July 20, 2014

Friend(ship) day

Today in Brazil we celebrate the friendship day. And it is an emotional day to me because I really like my friends.
First of all, I want to thank them so much. Having me around is not so easy - annoying, calling, making fun, talking, listening, being always awkward, being silly and.. OMG so much things. Whatever. I want to thank you all so much for being my friend every time. I wish I could make those chocolate cake, lemon pie, calling you at 4:00 am to study(or to help me).. I wish I could spend this day with you all together. 
Second of all, I would like to thank you again. Thank you for never turning away! As everybody know, life is not so easy and I own my friends for make life happier and easier! I am kinda of a guy that is always making fun and everybody smile. This is what makes me happy and seeing who I like smiling is the best present that life could give me!
Third of all, I would like tell that I really miss you (all) and that I really love you (all). 
Sincerely, 
Lucas.



























LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful people! Happy Friendship Day! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete