Tuesday, July 8, 2014

PLAPLAPLAPLAPLAN IT PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPLE

Today was the Plan it Purple (that's why I am writing in purple hahahahah)! I had a lot of fun because I met new people and I am so excited to talk with my adviser and see what subjects I will take! I am so excited and curious! I also saw Frank,  he is so funny! SOOOO funny!! I met really nice people around Wisconsin and they were so nice when I said I am from Brzil. They started asking me how is in Brazil, how is the beaches, how is the game (I prefer not to talk about it now) and such things. I also made a short movie saying " Go Warhark" HAHAHHA I wonder if I am going to watch it.. hope I don't hahhaa
I don't know why but I am really happy today and excited for the fun night ;)

2 comments:

  1. I also have a nice morning with Prof. Teri. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a very vivid experience, Lucas! Susan HL

    ReplyDelete