Sunday, August 10, 2014

Trip to Chigago

Yesterday, we went to Chicago. The city is just amazing! It remembered me Sao Paulo, because of the gigantic buildings and the huge amount of people, the opposite of Whitewater.
We went to the Millennium Park, the Navy Pier and to the Michigan Avenue, where we spent most of our time. It is such a large avenue, with so much stores! If I wanted to see all of them, it would take me at least 2 whole days. After that we ate one of the best pizzas I have had in my life.
But there is still much things I have to see there, hopefully I'll go back there someday!


Photos by: Coimbra, D.

3 comments:

  1. Chicago is an amazing city, Valdir. It really looks like São Paulo. The buildings, the view, the variety of people. It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to that part of Chicago. It sounds like you guys were able to see some great and interesting things.

    In English, if you'd like to say that something seems similar to something you know of, like you say: "It remembered me Sao Paulo", the structure is "_______ reminded/reminds me of _________". So your example would be "Chicago reminded me of Sao Paulo."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "Photos by: Coimbra, D."

    ReplyDelete