Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekend

First of all, I would like to write about my little bother. Today is his birthday and I wish I could be with him to celebrate his birthday. He is such a cute baby (he is 9 but he is still my baby) and I miss him so much!

Second of all, I would like to say that I am happy and sad at the same time. I am happy because I am moving to Milwaukee, my homework is getting over and because I like to be happy. But I am sad because I am going to miss people from Whitewater. Well, let's talk about nice things. 
We went to Old World Wisconsin and it was so fun! I thought that I would be boring but it was really fun!
Chicago was also really fun! But by now I am so tired because I spent the whole Sunday doing homework and I really want to sleep because I walked so much this weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVI!!

2 comments:

  1. We all will miss you Lucas! But don't worry, we will visit you in Milwaukee when possible, and come to visit us as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas, it has been such a pleasure having you in the IEI program this summer, and we are all so proud of you for what you have accomplished! I'm glad you enjoyed this Friday's excursion- we all know now about your impressive bicycling skills!

    Happy birthday to your little brother!

    ReplyDelete