Sunday, August 3, 2014

Recycling

It is really usual to hear the sentence "We recycle" or "Start to recycle". But.. what is recycle indeed? Recycle to me is to reuse something. For example, a soda bottle. You can fill it up with water and recycle the bottle.
Some people does not know what to trow as recycle garbage and this is such a huge problem. I guess that everybody should learn what is recycling and what is not. For example, some times I don't know what I should throw in the recycle garbage. I guess that teachers should tech us whenever we are kids. And also speak up about the pros that recycling offers. That's the way I think about recycling.

2 comments:

  1. For the people who thinks recycle is not important they should see the Pacific ocean garbage island! It is a huge island formed by water bottle, soda bottle, plastics bags, tires and other things. If you not recycle the non biodegradable trash it will go to somewhere, in this case the sea :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diogo, that reminds me: There is a beach in Costa Rica that is famous in the country for gathering garbage. Something with the way the ocean tides and currents flow brings millions of pounds of garbage to this beach each year. What would be a beautiful beach is unfortunately more of a wasteland, thanks to a lack of human recycling and proper disposal.

    ReplyDelete