Sunday, August 3, 2014

I want a world for my children



    I don't have children, but I want a world for them. The man is hurting the earth, like Chief Seattle said. Things are different from when I was young, my father say this to, and my grandmother said this before us two. The world is changing, somethings it change for better, but somethings it change for worst. We see the difference in the temperature, the global warming, we see the amount of trash getting bigger. There is more and more pollution. The people thinks more about money, they use more the social networks instead of talking in person. The people is getting more greedy. The man is thinking more an only about himself. I never see a Dodo bird, they are extinct before my father was born, maybe my children will never see the blue macaw, or the jaguar. The rhino I know they will not see in the nature (only in zoos), because they are extinct now. There is a lot of things... I can say to my children "don't play videogames, let's play outside!" But I want a world for then! I want that my children see the nature the way I see it. So for this happens, we need to change the world! I'm not talking about great things, but small things such as recycle, or trow the trash on the trashcan not the floor, or you can be more friendly with people. Every little change will help. If everyone do their job, the world will get better. So, start! Do something! Let's change the world!

2 comments:

  1. I also think that we must preserve now, to give our children an example of was they should do to keep the planet alive! Good job Diogo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said an important thing Diogo, some animal species are getting extinct. And the way the human being are treating the planet, we can be the next to be out.

    ReplyDelete